Well, we are officially part of the blogging community! And when I say ‘we’ that actually means me, Alyssa. But that might change. I wrote a book for Jaron of ‘Our Story’, and he opened it just a few minutes ago, over skype of course. Oh and he LOVES it! When he found out the reason I decided to get into blogging was so I could make a book every year I think he got a little excited. So maybe he will help me write these posts in the near future, I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
As of now we are still engaged, but in 16 days that will change and we will be Mr. and Mrs. Jaron Clyde and I cannot wait. It will be a new chapter in our lives and we will get to write it together.
Being engaged has been so much fun. Well it was fun when we were in Idaho together. For the last month or so we have been living at home with our parents just working and getting all of the last minute wedding planning done. So he has been living it up in the freezing tundra of Utah and I have been enjoying a warm Southern California winter. Even though I have been enjoying the weather it would be nice if Jaron was here enjoying the sun with me.
Now that we are getting closer to our wedding being engaged is not fun at all. I am getting so tired of skyping. Not am I tired of skype but I am also tired of our schedules being so different. I know our schedules will never be the same, they will always overlap but at least I will be able to see Jaron for at least ten minutes a day! Oh and not only is it a pain not being able to see him, but I am tired of planning a wedding! I swear everyday I have something else to do. Only 16 more days and then I will be able to relax.
Well, since we are not able to see each other everyday I think I look at our engagement pictures all the time. It’s only because I have nothing better to do, well I probably do, but getting the slideshow and picking pictures for our center pieces gives me all the right to look at our pictures. Oh and I do this just about everyday. A little overboard, I think yes! But I can’t help it he is just too darn cute. So here are a few pictures from our engagement sessions.
Well, those are just a few of our pictures. Hopefully I will find the time to keep up with our blog and keep everyone updated on the the lives of the Clydes!





CONGRATS ALYSSA! I can't believe you are engaged and too a kid I went to high school with!! I wish you both the best ever! P.S. I love your pictures
ReplyDelete