Sunday, March 27, 2011

Goin' to the Temple!

     What better way to spend the day after Disneyland at the most amazing, most beautiful, and most peaceful place on earth? That’s right, the temple! I had the opportunity to go through the Los Angeles Temple for the first time (on February 17, 2011) with my super cute fiancé (now husband), my parents, his mom, his sister and brother-in-law. Along with our family and the Wood family my ward family from the Granada Hills ward came and supported me. It was an awesome experience and I loved every minute of it. My family has this unspoken tradition of going to Titos Tacos after anyone goes through the temple for the first time.  So of course that is what we did.  Oh how I love Mexican food. Jaron loves Mexican food as well, however he had never experienced the pure joy of eating a pastrami sandwich. So my dad, Jaron and a few others walked through the parking lot of Titos to get a hot pastrami sandwich.  Needless to say Jaron loved the pastrami.  I knew he would though. If any of you know Jaron you probably know that he loves to eat and can eat just about anything. The drive home from Titos was quite interesting. It was hard to grasp the thought that the next time I went to the temple, in less than two days, I would be a married woman.  And now I am writing this as a married woman. Kind of weird! 

No comments:

Post a Comment