Sunday, April 3, 2011

I think I wanna marry you!


     
      Jaron and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple on February 19, 2011. And it was awesome! Looking back on it we could not of asked for a more perfect day.  Even though it started to rain while we were taking pictures, that didn’t happen until the end.  So we came out of the temple and our family and friends were there to support us. It was awesome to see the people who loved us the most there with us on our special day.  So once we walked out the pictures began (even though my eyes were closed in half of them they turned out pretty good). 


      It was a perfect day for taking picture.  The first half of our picture session they sky was bright blue with some white fluffy clouds.  Towards the end of our session the sky turned dark grey and we got some awesome pictures because of it.  


   The pictures below are of our amazing wedding party.  Jaron had his two brothers and his brother in law.  I had my two sisters and my practically sister Leigh.  I could not of asked for a better group of people. 
         


     We then headed over to our luncheon. All I can say is I love Stonefire! No one makes a BBQ chopped salad like they do. Once we were all done eating the cars were packed and we were on our way to the reception. Our reception was perfect. The decorations looked amazing, the video of pictures at the beginning was awesome, everything was perfect. We had amazing food, great company, and great dancing.  During the dancing I was able to see people who I had never seen dance and go crazy come out of their shell and have a blast.  Just seeing everyone we love enjoying themselves at our reception made the night so much better. 

     
     Towards the middle of our reception we had the opportunity to cut our amazing cake.  So we get the knife and everything and start cutting.  While we are trying to cut really hard into the cake nothing is happening. We then realize the bottom layer of the cake was fake.  So we then moved up to the second tier and cut our cake.  Of what I tasted it was delicious.  After we cut the cake I went up to my mom and told her what happened and she laughed. At that point she realized she forgot to tell us the bottom layer was fake.  Too bad red velvet bleeds too much and we had to have separate cake just for that so we could have a white cake! The worst part of the night was not being able to eat our own cake.  We were both so excited to eat our red velvet, but that’s perfectly fine with us.  Everyone said that all three flavors we picked were amazing, and if that was the only thing that went wrong we would take it. 


After we did the cake cutting we danced the night away and continued to celebrate with the ones we love.  After dancing a little bit we did the traditional garter and bouquet toss.  So Jaron took my garter off and tossed it. All my single guy friends were lined up waiting to catch it. The best part was a eight year old caught it.  Pretty awesome if you ask me! Then it was my turn.  Apparently I am not that good at tossing bouquets because I was told it went straight up.  Well needless to say my little sister caught the bouquet.  The funny thing is Haylie babysits the eight year old boy who caught the garter.  

       

    When the night was over we had a grand exit with the onces we love all around us as we walked out the Taylor Swifts song “Today was a Fairytale” and that is just what it was.  February 19th was the most amazing day of my life.     


 *Just a side note..All of these amazing pictures were taken by Jarons dad.  I will post some other ones the photographer took when i get them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment