So this post is a little bit late! I figured now would be a great time to post because I am sitting at work and no one is calling. I decided I could probably update my blog while im sitting here for the last half hour! While Jaron and I were living in Utah we went shooting with Jennalyn and Kevin. It was so much fun, even though I don't like shooting the larger guns because the kick scares me! I know I am not tough. Maybe one day I will get used to it since I married a hunter! We shall see, and if it happens I will let you know! Oh and another thing about me shooting...I don't have that good of aim. I can not shoot a pigeon that was launched in the air and because of that Jaron (he is so nice and makes it so I have fun) places the clay pigeons on the ground on logs and at different heights and just lets me have at it. It takes a while but eventually the pigeons are destroyed! I will get better one day don't worry!
Right after we finished shooting Jaron and I headed over to the Sportsmans banquet. It was a huge surprise to me. Everyone was so into it! We ate a delicious dinner and placed our raffle tickets in the items we wanted to win. We figured we wouldnt win but I really wanted the hot pink ugly stick (a fishing pole), camping chairs and Jaron wanted a range finder. After we ate dinner we sat and listened to the items being auctioned off. I for one do no think getting an Elk tag is worth $18,000 that is just insane. Let's be honest what is the chance of getting an Elk? Their money not mine I guess. When the insane people were finally done throwing their money away it was time for the raffle drawings. I didn't get my pink ugly stick but I got a super cool Cabellas camping chair. After waiting for about thirty more minutes Jarons name was not being called at all. That was when we decided to leave. Well as we were walking out I saw another camping chair and asked Jaron if he put his name it for it. He went over and checked and sure enough his name was in there. We decided he would not win so we were waiting by the door. Well the man pulled out the blue card and we were walking out, and then we heard it! Jaron Child. I was confused at first, lets be honest how many Jarons do you know? Not that many. A few seconds later he corrected himself and said Jaron Clyde! Ya totally awesome right! Jaron and I won matching camping chairs! It was such a fun day and so worth the crazy people at the auction! Now we just need to plan our first camping trip!
I'll keep you updated later! Right now you should know that we are at school and living with Callie and Wade for a few days! I promise I will explain later!

you are a cutie!! even in hunter gear.
ReplyDeletethis looks so fun!! ALSO, you should tell me how to make a quad picture like that on my computer!
ReplyDelete