Thursday, January 26, 2012

Muscle Man

      Jaron and I have been living at his parents house for a week looking for jobs.  We were planning on staying down here until April or so but I landed a job up in Idaho so we are heading back up in  few days.  While we have been down here we have basically been relaxing and helping his parents out around the house.  After relaxing all day it had snowed about four inches and we were asked to shovel the driveway.  Naturally I was really excited because I had only shoveled the driveway once before and that was a year ago.  After getting halfway done we decided to build a snowman with muscles.  We ran inside and put clothes on that were suitable for playing in the snow and rushed back out.  I learned how to roll the body of a snowman.  After living in Idaho for four winters I had never built a snowman.  I may have when I was a lot younger but I had no recollection of it.  We spent over an hour on our little fella.  Our snowman was going to be perfect, we chiseled away bulges with a knife, filled holes, and gave him eyes and a mouth with rocks. He became our muscle man...who knew making arms out of snow would be so difficult.   Finally, he was done and Jaron celebrated by tackling me in the snow.  After tackling me we attacked Craig (Jarons dad) with snowballs while he was feeding the horses.  We are not the best at sneaking up on us because he was able to hide in the shed before we got to him.


     We ended the night by jumping on the trampoline.  Apparently it was a childhood memory of Jarons.  I am so grateful for the little moments in our life that create life long memories.  It has almost been one year since we were sealed in the temple and I have never been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment