365 days have passed since we got married. Everyday has been amazing and I have loved every minute of being married to my best friend and most amazing man I know.
365 days later Jaron is still able to make me laugh. 365 days later he still knows how to make me feel like I am the only other person on this planet. 365 days later I find myself falling in love with Jaron more than I ever thought was possible.
365 days have passed since we were sealed for time and all eternity. 365 days have passed and many more days to come.
Happy Anniversary Jaron. I love you so much and can't to see what the next year has in store for us.
And now the adventure begins of starting the next chapter.




i can not believe its been a year!! thats so insane! that was so sweet, i love you two! and BTW do you realize in the first picture im in the picture in the background?? i have the hood on and thats davi cause it was soooo cold! haha woops!
ReplyDelete