Saturday, March 10, 2012

Latest in our lives

For the past month Jaron and I have been living apart.  He has been working for the division in Utah and I have been working as a manager at the local Hollister.  It has been great.  We are both gaining life experience that will help us throughout the rest of our lives.  On Wednesday of this week I got a package in the mail. It was a piece of paper that will pretty much define the rest of my life. I got my Idaho Teaching Certificate.  The day after that I had a job interview.  I went in for the interview and two hours later I got a call from the principal offering me a job.  Obviously I accepted and was so excited.  I am extremely happy and so blessed with our our little life is starting to turn out how we want it too.  I never thought I would get a teaching job so quickly.  I was wrong....a little over three months after graduating I have a job in the fall.  Jaron and I are so excited for this journey in our lives and cant wait for it to get started.  Jaron had a change in in plans as well.  He was a Human Biology major and as of Friday he changed it to Exercise Physiology.  Apparently if he was Human Biology they estimated his graduation date to be in 2016. That is a little bit too far down the road.  This new major has all of the prerequisites for med school which will make him graduate much sooner.  All I have to say is that this week has been amazing for our little family.
That's all for now.  We will keep you posted on how everything goes.

1 comment: