Lately Jaron and I have been extremely busy. Along with living in separate states we were both working. We are finally back living together in our brand spanking new apartment.
Sine I last posted Jaron and I celebrated our one-year anniversary. It is amazing how fast time goes by when you are with your best friend and the person you love so much.
When our one-year came up I was living in Idaho and Jaron was working for the state of Utah. Jaron was in charge of planning our little get away. He planned on me getting down late Friday night and then me having to leave Sunday afternoon. Of course I was so excited to go down and see my man but I was not okay with seeing him for that short of time. I was able to change my work schedule and I was going to surprise Jaron.
When I arrived at his house I made a heart garland and strung it across the door and rang the doorbell. Apparently Jaron was right by the door and opened it as I was running to hide. He grabbed the garland and shut the door thinking I was some creeper. I pushed the door open and he looked at me like I was a stranger. Three weeks is way too long to be away from your spouse I guess.
The next day we went off to celebrate. I had no idea what we were doing. Jaron drove up Sundance and I freaked out. I was not dressed to go snowboarding and I was getting upset. He then parked and said we were going to the Tree Room. Just a little side note…I forgot my camera battery so these pictures were not taken by me.
The restaurant was gorgeous and the food was to die for. We ate: salad, scallops, steaks, duck, and some amazing sides. When we were done with dinner we headed off to Midway. Jaron convinced me we were going to hang out with his brother and his wife. I was kind of confused and annoyed at the fact that we were celebrating our one-year with other people. Turns out he surprised me again. He took me to the Crater. I first saw the crater on the Bachelor and I told Jaron I really wanted to go.
It was so much fun and it was a great way to end the night. When we got back to the car Jaron turned the wrong way and into the parking of the Zermatt.
We spent the evening relaxing and just spending time together. Along with doing nothing but have a blast together we ate our second dinner at the Zermatt. We had the best tomato basil pizza. We then woke up and shared a blueberry muffin and ice cream for breakfast.
I could not have planned a better weekend for the two of us. I think I will put Jaron in charge every year. I am lucky to have married the most amazing man I have ever met.



No comments:
Post a Comment