Thursday, June 2, 2011

        Well basically Jaron and I spend the majority of our time doing homework. We have managed to get out and do a few fun things! I promise this week I will blog about our amazing three day weekend down in Utah with the Clyde herd.  Well…where to begin. At the beginning of the semester Jaron decided he wanted to play competitive soccer. Here, at BYU-Idaho we don’t have teams that play other colleges. You have to play either intermural, or on a competitive team. Once try outs were over Jaron was always tired. He would run from school home to change, to soccer practice, and home to do homework. However when he got home from soccer he was way to tired to do homework. After one week of playing on the team he said h wasn’t sure if he wanted to play because it was interfering with school. I was so happy when he said that but of course I was going to let him decide if he wanted to continue playing or not.  The next week he skipped out on both practices and that Friday he told me he quit. He made the decision all on his own.  I felt bad for him; he loves the game and was so excited to play. At the same time I am so happy he decided to quit so he would have the extra time to do his homework.
Jaron during his first and last soccer game.

They lost their game by one point but Jaron did amazing. I don't know that much about soccer but he was running around the field like he owned the place.  I was so proud of Jaron and I am so lucky I get to call him my husband.
Huge, I know!



And the boys. Jaron and his good friend Dan. When you put these two boys together it is impossible not to have a good time and laugh your head off. 
     On our way home we drove by the SPUD. Literally the largest potato I have ever seen. Well of course it isn’t real it was at the Spud Drive in movie theater.  Why do I bring this unusually large fake potato up? We stopped to take a picture, duh! There was no way I was leaving that out of our adventures. It is defiantly too cool to leave out.  I hope you get a kick out of this potato like Jaron and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment