Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nature Park

               Two Sundays ago (sorry this is so late I have been sick) Jaron and I were so lazy. Why wouldn’t we be though? We went to church, rode our bikes to Brolums to return our redbox, ate lunch while watching Casino Royal, hung out, relaxed, and watched the Blind side then decided to go for a bike ride. Jaron and I have been on more bike rides this past few weeks then I have been on in my entire life. No joke. We literally go ALL the time. I can’t complain though. One I’m getting a work out and two it is way fun.  Where did we decide to ride to you ask? Well, the Nature Park of course! If any of you are not fellow BYUI students it is a local park with a pond where you can fish, feed the ducks, Frisbee golf course, and a cute little bike/running trail around it.  Lately we have been really bad at eating our loaf of bread so we decided to feed the ducks. Super cute idea my man had, right? It was such a beautiful ride. The weather was nice, and we were able to talk and laugh. Most of the laughing was done at me though. For some reason I am probably the worst bike rider known to man. And that is not an exaggeration. I can’t ride straight, I freak out, I almost crash every time we ride, I hate getting close to the curb and basically it’s just tough. Don’t you worry though; I am so working on it.
 
Our AWESOME bikes! We seriously ride them all the time now that it is somewhat warm in whoville.

Perfect night for feeding the little ducks.


I am so lucky to have this handsome man in my life. He is my everything and he sure does make me laugh.


Oh how I love Rexburg Sunsets!


This past Sunday was not nearly as fun. I was sick. I had no energy and just wanted to lay in bed. Just ask Jaron I literally didn’t do anything. Our apartment was so messy and I was super embarrassed. Oh well, what can you do, right? So, basically it was a weekend full of me being super lazy and Jaron wanting to go out and play.  We had one warm day I think which is pretty dang good for a weekend in Rexburg. He stayed inside with me all weekend and even made me homemade chicken noodle soup.  That’s right, my man can cook. And that was basically what happened all weekend. I went through four rolls of toilet paper until Jaron said my nose looked like the Sahara Desert. He is such a sweet man but I guess I was tearing my nose to shreds. At that point I was no longer allowed to use tissues. He made me do snot rockets (sorry for the visual and details) into the sink. And he was serious, he even walked in the bathroom to make sure I was doing that and not using tissue paper. He is strict I tell ya.  Oh and to make things worse he made me put ointment on my nose so I had a red shiny nose all day. I love this man, even when he turns me into a boy blowing snot rockets. Well, now that you are grossed out ill try to post again this week.

1 comment:

  1. haha omg you crack me up! im way jealous of your bike rides. i want a bike so bad, and i want to ride with you! and dont act like this is the first time you have acted like a boy!

    ReplyDelete