Sometimes I am not a great wife and don’t have the motivation and energy to cook dinner when I get home from work at 7. It is just too hard to eat dinner around 8:30. So Jaron told me he would make dinner. When I asked him what he was making he refused to tell me. I was kind of nervous but he is a great cook so I knew I shouldn’t be too concerned.
The end of my shift came quickly and I was ready to go home and eat. Being on campus all day is one of the hardest things for me to do. When he picks me up he is wearing an orange shirt, which isn’t weird at all. But then, I get home and he tells me were having an orange dinner. I can honestly say I was worried. I had no reason to be though. Dinner was amazing….a weird combination but it was delicious.

No comments:
Post a Comment