I have lived in Idaho for four years and had never gone to Yellowstone Bear World. This year that changed. After the family reunion Jarons older sister invited to go to Bear World with their family. Of course we didn’t turn down. We figured it would be fun to spend time with them and to do something we had never done together. While driving through we saw quite a few massive bucks. This was good because Brian and Jaron were both excited for the hunt.
After driving through the park we went to the petting zoo. I can honestly say I had never been that close to some of these animals. Overall it was a very fun trip and I’m glad we were able to join the Thomsen family.
After Bear World we hit the road back to Utah. On the way down we had an interesting experience. The car in front of us flipped and rolled a few times. Jaron being the most amazing man in the world jumped out and ran to help them. He was able to get the lady our of the car but the man wasn’t able to get out. I love him and am so glad I married a man who is willing to help others.


No comments:
Post a Comment