Once school ended and my family went back to California after my graduation Jaron and I got bored in this incredibly small town very fast. It seemed like all of our friends were moving or leaving and we decided we deserved a vacation as well. So that is what we did we planned our long vacation. Jaron mapped everything out and we had our plan set in stone and hotels booked.
Our first stop was Utah. We lived at Jarons parents house when we first got married and have so many great memories there. We enjoyed a week of relaxing and spending quality time with family. We even had the opportunity to take Emma and Colby to the pool and we had a blast doing that.
Our second stop was back to Idaho. Don’t worry we didn’t get tired of Utah that fast. We head up for the Blanchard/Hess Reunion. Every year the Clydes attend a family reunion on Gails side. I had never been to a family reunion before and I was unsure what I was going to get myself into. I have to admit it was so much fun. The first night we ate, socialized, and played volleyball.
Our second day of the trip was a little more eventful. We woke up extremely early to go to a top shoot out. Little did I know I would be the only girl there. It was definitely not what I expected. I guess that’s what I get for being just about the only one in the family without a child. After the shoot out we headed back to Rigby for breakfast and games. After breakfast Jaron and a few of is siblings headed out with their Uncle to go golfing. He went golfing while I stayed behind and hung out with Gail and a few of the kids. Oh and I cant forget playing family jeopardy…which I only know the answer to two questions. One was about Ryan and what his favorite food was and the other was who likes Baseball….duh Brain. Once Jaron and everyone got back from golfing they joined in on the pinewood derby contest. Each person was given an hour to make one. Well Jaron was golfing while it started and the only way I would make one was if Craig was helping me. I wasn’t depending on that happening because Cannon was making one and the event was more for the children. So we all kind of adopted Cannons car as the Clyde family car. Oh and it was pretty awesome.


No comments:
Post a Comment